Keto diet recipes chicken
If your looking to lose weight without fasting these keto chicken recipes are a good choice. Also, we have noticed that if you keep eating ketogenic chicken dishes and not fasting you can maintain healthy body weight.
These recipes maintain calories fairly high. So there may not be any energy surplus. The keto chicken recipes can cause in terms of fat loss which makes them very appealing for both people wanting to follow such an approach.
The chicken dishes are also beneficial for those who might like paleo-style or Atkins inspired food/diet ideas. They are quite similar though with one notable difference. We get a lot more protein without all the fats (and here again – fatty acids). But hey at least it’s ok and healthy!
If you want some low carb keto diets then you should try these keto diet recipes chicken. For meat lovers, here are a few of our favorite ones to kick start your day.
4 top chicken recipes are given below.
Keto chicken pot pie soup
This easy low carb keto chicken pot pie soup is a quick starter. It contains mainly turkey, mixed vegetables, cauliflower flakes. These items are easily available in the market.
Ketogenic chicken pot pie soup cooking instructions
Cauliflower Sauce Preparation
- Mix cauliflower and water
- Cook in a covered pot until cauliflower is tender.
- Mix the cauliflower tender with olive oil, sage, thyme, cheese, garlic paste, onion flakes, salt, and pepper. Blend it until smooth.
The Soup Preparation
- Warm the mixed vegetables in a pan for 1 minute
- Boil the turkey with water and chicken broth
- Serve with cauliflower sauce
Keto chicken mushroom casserole
Keto chicken mushroom casserole contains chicken tenderloin, sliced mushroom, olive oil, butter, chicken stock, milk, greek yogurt. You can consume the ketogenic chicken with your lunch.
Instructions for keto friendly chicken mushroom casserole
Mix half of butter and olive oil in a pan and heat it for 1 minute.
Season the chicken tenders and sear all sides. Remove the skillet.
Mix the skillet and mushrooms with unused olive oil and butter and cook for 5 minutes.
Heat the pan and wait for 1 minute. After that add garlic paste, chicken stock, green onion cream cheese, and chopped parsley.
Add milk & butter and greek yogurt with the mixture and stir it until sauce starts to thicken
Mix the chicken tender with this sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes.
Store the cooked recipe in the freezer for 5 more days and serve after that.
Chicken Spinach and mushroom the low carb oven dish
Prepare this low-carb dish for your family. The chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish contain keto friendly chicken, mushrooms, spinach, thyme leaves, mozzarella cheese, and everyone will enjoy this delicious dish.
Instructions to prepare low carb spinach mushroom chicken
- Mix chicken, spinach, and mushrooms, and add salt, pepper with it.
- Add green onion cream cheese, olive oil, and chicken broth and mix it well with the previously prepared chicken, spinach, and mushrooms.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes without covering the pan
- Add mozzarella cheese, garlic paste, thyme leaves
- Bake for another 10 minutes
- Cool the baked recipe for 15 minutes
- Serve it
Keto chicken thigh casserole
This easy keto chicken thigh casserole is a power-packed recipe. It contains full of chicken, broccoli, and cheese. Your entire family will enjoy the power recipe.
There is a quick and easy way to make this delicious healthy chicken dish. Keto chicken thigh casserole goes well with snacks like muffins, wraps, or baked goods!
If you’re looking for something more than snacks then we definitely suggest adding some homemade keto sauces instead of using store bought sauces (or if you prefer use your own). This simple snack is also a great combination with sandwiches that need lots of filling no matter what type it is!!
Instructions for keto chicken thigh casserole
- Add chicken breast with salt, pepper, and chicken broth
- Cook in a pressure cooker and continue for 3 hours
- Add butter, garlic paste, heavy whipping cream to another pan. Also, add half of the Italian seasoning to this. Stir it for 5 minutes in low heat.
- Add half of both mozzarella cheese and cream cheese with it and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Pour the steamed broccoli on the top of the cooked chicken
- Now take a casserole and add the shredded chicken as the first layer.
- Pour the cheese mix along with the remaining Italian seasoning and cream-mozzarella cheese on top of it.
- Bake it for another 30 minutes
- It’s ready to serve now
Keto chicken recipes instant pot
Here are another two bonus recipes for all keto lovers. These are called keto chicken recipes instant pot.
keto instant pot chicken breast
Keto instant pot chicken breast is a unique combination of skinless boneless chicken breasts, cream cheese, bacon, paprika, and chicken broth. All of these ingredients are cooked together to create a creamy, cheesy, and delicious meal.
Instructions to cook ketogenic instant chicken breast pot
- Turn on the instant pot and wait for the hot display.
- Add the bacon and cook it for 2 minutes. After that remove it from the pot and store it in another pot.
- Heat the olive oil in an instant pot for 1 minute.
- Mix chicken breast, paprika, garlic paste, butter salt, and pepper.
- Add the season with the hot olive oil and cook for 2 minutes(both sides of chicken). Stop the instant pot.
- Mix cream cheese, onion powder, dried chives, pepper, salt, dried dill weed in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, add chicken broth with it.
- Turn on the instant pot.
- Apply manual high pressure for 10 minutes and do a quick release.
- Turn off the pot and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cooked chicken recipe from the pot.
- Add the prepared bacon, parsley, and scallions on top of the chicken.
- Serve after 10 minutes.
Keto instant pot chicken thighs
You can easily prepare keto instant pot chicken thighs. You need chicken thighs with bone, garlic paste, and paprika to prepare this awesome meal.
This keto chicken recipe tastes amazing. You can easily prepare this in your home.
Instructions for chicken thigh pot
- Season the chicken thigh with salt, pepper, garlic paste, and paprika.
- Turn on the instant pot.
- When the display shows hot add the avocado oil.
- Add chicken and brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken and store it in another pot.
- Turn off the pot, clean it and cancel the sauté function.
- Add the chicken again and turn on the instant pot.
- Cook for 10 minutes using high pressure.
- After that do a natural pressure release for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release for remaining pressure.
- Remove the cooked chicken and serve.
Final Thoughts about keto chicken recipes
If you want to stay healthy and fit. You must improve your immunity power. Eating chicken will reap the benefit.
Chicken is considered one of the top 6 keto meat types. You can safely eat this food daily or weekly as per your choice.
These keto chicken recipes are perfect for your ketogenic meal plan.